Pure Cycles logo
Pure Cycles logo

All articles

What pump do I need for my tubes/tires?Updated a year ago

Our Original, Coaster and Urban Commuter models will all have Presta valves which will need to be inflated with a presta valve pump or a presta valve adapter that will allow you to use any standard (schrader) pump or inflator. Even the one at the gas station! Our Pure City models will have standard valves and will not need an adapter. 

Was this article helpful?